We are upfront about the charges we apply so you know exactly what you are paying for. We have provided a breakdown of the fixed charges to give you an idea of what to expect.
Please speak to a member of our team to discuss our services and the fees chargeable.
Let only & renewal service: 10% + VAT (12% inc VAT) of rent for the term including any renewal
• Discuss local market conditions and advise on preparation of the property for letting
• Market the property and advertise on relevant portals
• Erect board outside property
• Carry out accompanied viewings
• Find a suitable Tenant in line with the Landlords guidelines
• Collect deposit and register with the Deposit Protection Service
• Deduct commission and any pre tenancy invoices
• Prior to the end of the tenancy, discuss renewal or termination
Let, renewal and rent collection service: 11% + VAT (13.2% inc VAT) of rent for the term including any renewal
In addition to the Let only & renewal service
• Provide Tenant method of payment, remit rent as received.
• Make any necessary HMRC deduction
• Operate rent arrears process should rent not be received
Let, renewal, rent collection & management service: 15% + VAT (18% inc VAT) of rent for the term including any renewal
In addition to the Let only, renewal service and rent collection service
• Liaise with utility suppliers
• Hold keys throughout the tenancy
• Retain a working fund and deal with day to day management
• Arrange routine repairs and maintenance using approved contractors
• Arrange Gas Safety Record
• Provide emergency out of hours service
• Deal with deposit negotiations
Preparation of our Standard Tenancy Agreement
Fee: £100.00 excluding VAT
Preparation of an Inventory and Schedule of Condition on behalf of
the Landlord by an Inventory Clerk.
Fee: Cost depends on the size and style of the Premises. Estimates will
be given upon request. This cost is borne by the Landlord
Visits during Void Periods
Weekly visit of Premises (during office hours) during void period.
Fee: £65.00 excluding VAT per visit
Arrange for a Gas Safe engineer
to check the gas appliances and installations and provide a Gas Safety
Record (GSR) Fee: £35.00 excluding VAT plus cost of gas safety check